Daniel Fast 2018 Jan. 7-21
(Guide and Instructions)
- All fruit – fresh, frozen, dried, juiced, or canned.
- All vegetables – fresh, frozen, dried, juiced, or canned.
- All whole grains – amaranth, barley, brown rice, oats, quinoa, millet, and whole wheat.
- All nuts & seeds – almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, pine nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds; unsweetened almond milk. Nut butters are also included.
- All legumes – canned or dried; black beans, black eyed peas, cannellini beans, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), great northern beans, kidney beans, lentils, pinto beans, and split peas.
- All quality oils – avocado, coconut, grapeseed, olive, peanut, sesame, and walnut.
- Beverages– distilled water, filtered water, and spring water.
- Other – unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, or soy milk; herbs, spices, salt, pepper, unsweetened coconut flakes, seasonings, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, soy products, and tofu.
- All meat & animal products – bacon, beef, buffalo, eggs, fish, lamb, poultry, and pork.
- All dairy products – butter, cheese, cream, milk, and yogurt.
- All sweeteners – agave nectar, artificial sweeteners, brown rice syrup, cane juice, honey, molasses, raw sugar, syrups, stevia, and sugar.
- All leavened bread & yeast – baked goods and Ezekiel bread (if it contains yeast and honey).
- All refined & processed food products – artificial flavorings, chemicals, food additives, preservatives, white flour, and white rice.
- All deep-fried foods – corn chips, French fries, and potato chips.
- All solid fats – lard, margarine, and shortening.
- Beverages – alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, energy drinks, herbal tea, and tea.
BEFORE STARTING ANY NEW DIET OR EXERCISE PROGRAM, PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR DOCTOR AND CLEAR ANY EXERCISE OR DIETARY CHANGES WITH THEM BEFORE BEGINNING. WE ARE NOT DOCTORS, NUTRITIONISTS OR REGISTERED DIETITIANS. ALL MATERIAL IS PROVIDED FOR YOUR INFORMATION ONLY AND MAY NOT BE CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR INSTRUCTION. NO ACTION OR INACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN BASED SOLELY ON THE CONTENTS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED. THE INFORMATION AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED HERE ARE BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, BASED ON EXPERIENCE, RESEARCH AND THE BEST JUDGMENT AVAILABLE TO THE AUTHOR OR AUTHORS. THE INFORMATION IS MERELY OUR PERSONAL OPINION AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS FACT.
Pray for Success in the New Year:
Isaiah 54:2 - I am enlarging the place of my tent, stretching my curtains wide, and not holding back; I am lengthening the cords and strengthening my stakes for I will spread out to the right and to the left.
Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon formed against me will prosper.
Jeremiah 29:11 - You, Lord have plans for me: plans to prosper me and not to harm me, plans to give me a hope and a future.
Philippians 4:13 - I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 2 Corinthians 5:7 - I walk by faith and not by sight.
Pray for Health:
Isaiah 53:5b - By Jesus’ stripes, I was healed.
Psalms 91:9-10 Because I have made the Lord my dwelling place, no evil will befall me nor will any plague come near my home.
Pray for the Lord’s Wealth:
Deuteronomy 8:18 - God has given me the ability to produce wealth, thereby confirming His covenant with me.
Psalms 112:3 - Wealth and riches are in my house.
Pray for the Lord’s Joy:
Psalms 118:24 This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it Nehemiah 8:10b - The joy of the Lord is my strength.
Pray for the Lord’s Peace:
Philippians 4:6-7 - I’m not anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, I present my requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, guards my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.
Pray for the Lord’s Favor:
Psalm 5:12 - O Lord, You bless me and surround me with Your favor as with a shield. Psalms 84:11 - O Lord, You give me favor and honor.
Pray for Others:
Job 42:10 - Lord bless my friends, go before them, bless also those who have wronged me, forgive them, Lord, as I also forgive them. Restore all things to me, even twice as much as was lost.
Pray for The Church:
Psalm 27:4-6 - One thing I have desired of the LORD, that will I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life.
Psalm 92:13 - Those who are planted in the house of the LORD will flourish in the courts of our God.
Ezekial 47:12 - I am a fruit tree growing on the bank of the river. My leaves do not wither nor does my fruit fail, every month I will bear fruit because the water from the sanctuary flows to me. My fruit will serve for food and my leaves for healing.
Psalms 45:12 - For the church, the city of Tyre will come with a gift. Wealth from afar will seek out the favor of the bride of Christ.
Isaiah 1:27 - My church is delivered with justice, her repentant ones with righteousness. Ephesians 3:10 - My church is making known to me the manifold wisdom of God.
Pray for Discipling and Taking our City:
Joshua 8:1 - See the Lord has given into our hands the authority, the people, the city, and the land. Matthew 28:19 - Here I am Lord send me, I am going to make disciples of all nations.
Luke 10:2 - Lord of the harvest, send out laborers into our city.
Acts 16:9 - Lord we pray for our city, that the lost would come to Christ and be saved.
Pray for Our Nation:
2 Chronicles 7:14 - Lord, I come to you on behalf of our nation, we humbly pray and seek your face, we turn from wickedness, hear us, forgive our sin, heal our land.
Lord, I pray you open the eyes of the blind and lift deception off of our land, that our eyes would see clearly, that our cities would not be deceived. The Lord rebuke the devourer, the Lord rebuke Satan off of our cities, our land, and our country