Updates: We are now open for IN PERSON Services
Update September 1, 2020
Our Church will reopen for public assemble with the following guidelines.
These guidelines will apply for both Sunday 10 am and Wednesday 7 pm services, or until further notice as were allowed to ease the restrictions.
Rules for Attending the Service
1. Temperature maybe read by a no contact forehead thermometer entering the sanctuary.
2. Wearing a facemask. Strongly Advised but not mandatory.
3. Practice Social Distancing (six feet away at all times from anyone not in your family unit.)
4. Keep at least 6 ft in pews with your family unit and the next family unit. Both front and side of pews.
5. No personal touching with anyone in the church, including holding hands, shaking hands, hugging or kissing.
6. If receiving communion let the minister/usher’s hand you the communion elements. Do not reach to grab the communion.
7. Keep your children by your side at all times until classes. Nursery, Children’s Church are now provided.
8. At the end of service you will be dismissed by rows, beginning with those in the back rows, working forward from there. Please walk out straight to your cars without making contact with others from the service.
9. Fellowship with others to be done outside the church building. Keep your mask on when doing so and keep six feet distance between you and others.
These guidelines for our church safely opening are to protect you and others from any contamination. Our goal is be able to come worship and hear the word of God preached during this pandemic.
(Remember no Breakfast will be served; and fellowship will not be open)
We will continue to update these guidelines as the situations change or we are mandated by state and local governments.
Please use LINKS on our website www.cotlw.com for ways to view online and also ways to give online. If your prefer you can TEXT TO Give 19569032694
We also thank our church family for their prayers and financial support to be able to keep the ministry moving forward in these challenging times.
Here are the ways you can give:
Online : http://bit.ly/3dcZSYH
Mobile App: https://giv.li/awth0f
In Person: At church using our personal envelope system: Mon. 9-12 am and Thurs. 9-12 am
By Mail: Church of The Living Word, 4015 Camino Verdad, Weslaco, TX 78596
If you have Prayer request, you can send them online here:
Thank you for your faithful prayers and support. We call you blessed!
Livestream Service Times: Sun 10 AM, Wed 7 PM (CDT)